- Release date: 5/29/2015
- Developer: BeamNG
- Publisher: BeamNG
- Genre: Racing , Simulation , Early Access , Action , Adventure , Free to Play
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Includes level editor, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz / Intel Core i3-6300 3.8Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7750 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0Ghz / Intel Core i7-6700 3.4Ghz (or better)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R9 290 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended spec based on 1080p resolution. Installing game mods will increase required storage space. Gamepad recommended.
BeamNG.drive is a promising project that is still at the early access stage (since 2013). The game is a machine breaker simulator with reliable damage physics. You can do whatever you want in it: drown, set fire, blow up, and much more. There is a landscape editor, fashion support, creating maps and own vehicles, scripting. BeamNG.drive game is designed for PC only and available on Steam (paid version).
Simulator BeamNG.drive has the original gameplay, which is to destroy cars. You can choose different types of cars and locations. Disperse the selected vehicle and hit an obstacle. The physical engine of the game was designed so that all the damage to cars was realistic. Cars are not damaged in the same way and by the force of impact. Everything blows up into small parts! It looks very epic. There is no other target in the BeamNG.drive latest version. Earn points and buy new vehicles for destruction.
Graphics is not a strong point of the game BeamNG.drive. Because of the demanding physical engine, developers had to make graphics not very detailed, otherwise, the simulator would have too high system requirements. Many textures are not well detailed enough. Machines are completely fictional, so you will not recognize popular models. Grass, trees, stones, and other environments do not have sufficiently good and recognizable texture.
Controls in the full version BeamNG.drive is quite convenient. On personal computers, it is most convenient to use the keyboard and the traditional WASD layout or arrows forward, back, left, right.
Download BeamNG.drive to feel the adrenaline of racing and destruction. The game is still available in early access, so there are some bugs. Their shortcomings can be distinguished by terrible optimization and early access. Otherwise, you have a great simulator in front of you, and if you have long dreamed of checking what will happen to the van after the fall from a height of half a kilometer or watch the slow sinking of the truck, you will not be disappointed in what you see.
Pros : Unique physics engine with destructibility;
Wide range of demolition machines;
A large number of maps.
Cons : Initially, there are few cars available;
Graphics leaves much to be desired.
Replay Value 4